Progress Notes are anything you would like to add that contribute to the completion or status update of any entity within a Strategic Plan. A compilation of new Progress Notes gets sent out in the Digest Summary Report to everyone in the Strategic Plan.
There are three ways to add Progress Notes:
- Click the Quick Add button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Note icon next to an item in the Activity Feed widget.
- Click the Note icon on the right side of the screen.
- When the Progress Note window opens, complete these steps:
- Enter your progress note.
- In the Select Attachment(s) section, click the location where your attachment is stored (My Computer or a storage integration, such as Dropbox) to add any attachments, if necessary. If you use the Quick Add method, there is no option for adding an attachment.
- Click Publish or Cancel to leave the Progress Note window.
After you click Publish, the Progress Note is listed within the Note icon for the specific entity and the Note icon also displays the number of Progress Notes associated with the entity as more notes are added.
If you used the Quick Add feature, the note appears on the Dashboard in the Assign/Draft widget. To assign a draft Progress Note, complete these steps:
- Click on the draft note.
- Click the Assign Location drop-down to assign the note to a specific entity.
- Revise the note, if necessary.
- Click Select Attachment(s) to add an attachment, if necessary.
- Click Save to post the note to the selected entity, click Delete to remove the note, or click Cancel to keep the note within the Assign/Draft widget.