To add an attachment to a specific Segment, Strategy, Objective, Tactic, or Action Item within your Strategic Plan, complete these steps:
- Browse to the specific entity within your Strategic Plan.
- On the far right of the screen, click the Paperclip icon.
- Click the Attachments plus icon.
- Select the device or storage integration (such as Dropbox) on which the attachment is located.
Note: If you select a storage integration, you may be required to authenticate and allow access. Follow the prompts.
- Navigate to the folder where your attachment is located on your device or storage integration and click on each file that you want to attach.
Note: You do not need to hold down the Ctrl button to select multiple attachments.
- Click Select.
The Select attachments screen shows:
- A list of your attachments
- An icon that indicates the source of each attachment (My Computer or a storage integration such as Dropbox)
- An x icon, which you can click to delete the attachment
7. Click Publish on the upper right when you have added all of the attachments you want to publish.
The new attachment(s) appear(s) in a list at the right of the page. An icon shows the attachment’s original location (My Computer or a storage integration such as Dropbox).