Slack is a cloud-based communication and file-sharing tool commonly used by corporations as a primary mode of communication. Slack can be easily integrated into your Strategic Plan by completing these steps:
- From the top-left corner of the application, click the Menu icon to access the Navigation menu.
- Select Settings > Integrations.
- Click the green circle to activate or de-activate the Slack integration. If you are integrating with Slack, click Configure. If not, click Confirm at the Are You Sure? window to deactivate Slack.
- Click Configure next to the Strategic Plan name you are integrating with Slack.
- When the configuration screen appears, complete these steps:
- Enter the Webhook URL. To get this URL, visit the Incoming WebHooks page in the Slack App Directory.
- Set the sensitivity level for updates that are sent to Slack for this Strategic Plan.
- Click to turn notifications On or Off.
- Click Save to save the settings or Reset to return to the default settings.