A System Administrator can add, edit, or delete user roles at any time by completing these steps:
- From the top-left corner of the application, click the Menu icon to access the Navigation menu and select Settings > Roles.
- To create a new user role, complete these steps:
- Click the Plus icon.
- Enter a name for your new role and click the green Check icon to save the new name.
- Click the boxes to configure the specific permissions for the new role.
- Click Save when you are finished to save the new role or Cancel to cancel the new role entry.
- To edit a user role, simply click on the role name, configure the permissions, and click Save.
- To delete a user role, click the 3 dots next to the role name and select Delete. When the Are You Sure window appears, click Yes.