A System Administrator can add, edit, or delete user profiles at any time by completing these steps:
- From the top-left corner of the application, click the Menu icon to access the Navigation menu and select Settings > Users.
- To create a new user profile, complete these steps:
- Click the Plus icon.
- Enter the contact information in the Info fields.
- If you wish to assign the user to one or more Strategic Plans, click the Assignments plus icon and then click the drop-downs to choose the specific Strategic Plan and Role.
Note: A user much be assigned to at least one Strategic Plan to be added.
- Click Add to add the new user or Cancel to delete the entry.
- To add multiple users from a .CSV file:
- Click the Cloud icon.
- Click Select file.
- Select the .CSV file to upload.
- To edit a user profile:
- Click on the name of the user. Do not click the circle icon next to the name.
- Use the search field to more quickly locate the user profile that requires an update.
- You can also filter alphabetically, by roles, and by active/deactivated users.
- Click Save on the user profile window when you are done.
- To delete a user, click the circle icon next to the name and click Confirm.